The Pashley-Moulton TSR: Suspend Preconceptions
by Warren McLaren, Sydney on Oct 6, 2006
In Suspend Preconceptions,
Warren gives a quick yet thorough recap of the Moulton's development up through the Pashley-Moulton TSR 8 (Phoenix), 27 (DualDrive) and 30 (Veloce).
Concise and to the point, it's well worth a read.
Also on TreeHugger:
See also the official Pashley-Moulton
TSR website and…
…Wheels of desire: the return of the Pashley from The Independent
--"They've been hand-making bikes for 70 years, but never before have Pashley's elegant two-wheelers been so sought after. Ed Caesar visits the firm's tiny factory to find workers struggling to keep up with demand".
The Pashley Classics:
The Princess Sovereign
- Perfect for Miss Marple Wannabes
- Ride on the mean streets of Shepton Mallet
- Special features Five-speed gearbox, a skirtguard and chaincase (so that your flowing summer dress does not come to a sticky end).
- What's in your basket? A bottle of ginger beer and a jar of home-made jam
The Deli Bike
- Perfect for Cheeky scamps.
- Ride on the mean streets of The farmers' market
- Special features A massive nameplate on which you can advertise your wares, a small front wheel, and a steel front carrier that can hold 25kg
- What's in your basket? Bacon, loaves of bread, and luvverly fresh fruit
The Tube Rider
- Perfect for Surfer dudes
- Ride on the mean streets of Santa Barbara
- Special features Easy-ridin' cruise position ensured by the sweeping handlebars and lowseat, twist-grip gears, and a range of washed-out colours
- What's in your basket? Nothing but air
Yours in Cycling,
North Road Bicycle Imports
P.O. Box 840
166 Courthouse Square
Yanceyville NC 27379
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
or Toll free Nationwide 800-321-5511